Friday 17 May 2013

The Tempered Pen Steps Forward

Share it Please
Welcome to the Tempered Pen!

This website will be dedicated to all things literary and all things fantastical!

Well maybe not all things fantastical. But most certainly all works of science fiction and fantasy and looking into how stories and writing works.

The things I’ll be writing about will be reviews for works of fiction across the science fiction, fantasy and alternative fiction genres; as well as posting up articles about how story-crafting works and what we can do to improve our writings.

Articles and reviews will be posted up at least once a week with the hopes to include more content as the Tempered Pen really gets going.

I will also be happy to offer critique to anyone who might want it on their short stories or chapters of books that they’re writing. So if you do want an extra reader to take a look at your stuff then just send me an email at thetemperedpen@gmail.com and I’ll get to it as soon as I can!

So I’ll hope you’ll grab your literary whetstone as we sharpen our pens and join me on a journey through the colourful lands filled with magic, space travel and adventure as we try and learn a thing or two along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow The Author